Essential Oils For Well Being - a fun exploration that inspires you to stop and smell the roses and find balance!
In this video we will:
-Focus on maintaining balance and wellness.
-Talk preventative care.
-Go over the benefits of specific oils.
-Make a DIY foaming hand soap.
This was my favorite conversation with Sathya!
Develop your intuition and Find What Feels Good.
What is your favorite go-to oil?
DIY Foam Handwash recipe
In an 8oz foaming pump bottle, add 1/4 cup of Dr. Bronner's unscented soap, add ten drops of your essential oil of choice, and a teaspoon of almond oil. Fill the rest of the bottle with water. Don't forget to leave a little room for the pump!
Safety Tips for Essential Oils from Sathya:
- Never put essential oils in your eyes or in your ears.
- Never put a citrus oil on your skin before going out in the sun.
- Do not ingest oils that do not have the FDA's GRAS Generally Regarded As Safe) certification.
- On children under 6, always dilute essential oils with a vegetable carrier oil.
- Pregnant women should refer to their doctor before beginning any essential oil regimen and avoid Clary Sage during pregnancy.
- Do your own research anytime you begin a new wellness modality and get your essential oils from someone who can educate and support you along the way.
Let us know your thoughts down below!
Visit Sathya at www.happyhandful.com!