I welcome Sathya to my kitchen to discuss ways in which we can remove toxins from mi casa! It's time. Once I started to educate myself on all the chemicals in my cabinet I couldn't turn back, I'm grateful to have Sathya on to share her smarts as well as hook me on this DIY cleaning spray. It is super easy and I use for everything now! Feels good.
In this video we will:
- Discuss removing toxins from the household.
- Discover other areas of our lives where we can incorporate essential oils.
- Talk about kid-friendly cleaning products.
- Make a DIY non-toxic cleaning spray.
Natural Glass Cleaner:
1 oz vinegar
3 oz water
8 drops orange oil
3 drops lemon oil
Combine all ingredients in a 4oz glass spray bottle and use as needed.
Thieves Household Cleaner:
General cleaning: 1 capful to 3 cups water
Medium messes: 1 capful to 2 cups water
Really greasy: 1 capful to 1 cup water
Also, combine with baking soda for an excellent scrubbing paste.
Thieves cleaner can be used for bathrooms, windows, counters, laundry, dishes, oven, showers, toilets, carpets and more! Thieves household cleaner is incredibly versatile, on top of being all natural, plant-based and toxin free.
Safety Tips for Essential Oils from Sathya:
- Never put essential oils in your eyes or in your ears.
- Never put a citrus oil on your skin before going out in the sun.
- Do not ingest oils that do not have the FDA's GRAS Generally Regarded As Safe) certification.
- On children under 6, always dilute essential oils with a vegetable carrier oil.
- Pregnant women should refer to their doctor before beginning any essential oil regimen and avoid Clary Sage during pregnancy.
- Do your own research anytime you begin a new wellness modality and get your essential oils from someone who can educate and support you along the way.
Let us know your thoughts down below!
Visit Sathya at www.happyhandful.com!