Join me in welcoming my friend, fellow yoga teacher and studio owner, Rey Cardenas.
In this workshop style video we discuss activations for preventing or relieving shoulder pain. We also ask, what does it mean to have an advanced practice? And, can you have too much of a "good" thing?
*Shoulder Health and Wealth*
In this video we will:
- Learn about movements and alignment issues that can lead to shoulder problems.
- Discuss a different definition of advanced yoga poses.
- Explore ways to prevent shoulder pain and modify poses for shoulder pain.
- Focus on the details of proper alignment and shoulder stabilization.
- Talk about how to deal with “weak” wrists.
- Learn how to listen to the body and bring awareness to the at home yoga practice.
- Practice poses that are good for the shoulder.
- Talk handstands and floating to the top of the mat.
Let us know your thoughts, comments, questions below!